Pregnancy Singing Class Adelaide
As a qualified and experienced singing teacher (and first time mum to be) I would love if you join me for this 8-week pregnancy singing course. I designed it specifically for those expecting and wanting to learn the basics of singing.
Have you always dreamed about learning to sing? Most kids absolutely love music and being able to sing to them is wonderful. There are also numerous benefits to singing during pregnancy.
When: Wednesday 6 – 7 pm in Glenelg, starting 20th March 2019 at the Glenelg Community Center
Register by Tuesday 12th March @ 5pm
What you will learn:
- Basic anatomy of the voice
- Breathing exercises
- Various voice qualities such as speech, twang, sob, falsetto, belt (depending on participants)
- Vocal warm up exercises – which are also good for speaking for extended periods of times
- Scales and arpeggios
- Learn to sing modern and old-school songs (your choice)
- Learn to sing your favourite lullabies (your choice)
Why singing is so good for you and your baby:
There are so many benefits to singing during pregnancy, I listed a few below but the list is much longer….
- Connects you and your baby
- Calms and relaxes your baby
- Helps baby’s speech development
- Sends more endorphins to baby
- Raised endorphin levels improve your mood and give you energy
- Effective in reducing tension, stress and minor infections
- Breathing exercises will be beneficial for you during labour
$195 for 8 weeks
Register via email at firstname.lastname@example.org